Oct 4, 2015

DC POT #177

Drawing challenge theme this week is pot, chosen by Stefanie, visit her blog to find more pots!

Our house is full of pots, I like to display some of them all over the house and garden.
Some are mine and some others are my mom's.
The process of taking pictures and draw a simple colorful pot, makes me enjoy the peaceful place (garden) I have!

************************************************************************************************

El tema de esta semana es maceta, y fue seleccionado por Stefanie, visiten su blog para encontrar más macetas!

Nuestra casa esta llena de macetas , Me gusta mostrar algunas de ellas por toda la casa y jardín.
Alguna macetas son mías y otras son de mi mamá.
El proceso de tomar las fotografías y dibujar una simple y colorida maceta, me hizo disfrutar el pacifico lugar (jardín) que tengo!









Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. oj, they are nice pots you have around your home, they do fill in the space harmoniously. do i detect forget-me-nots in your drawing? ;))) n♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of pots around here.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice series of pots. Love your drawing.- eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are the only person who thought of this sort of pots, fun! You have lovely pots and a sweet drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pots! I love them, the turquoise!
    Thank you x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. que bonitas fotos y que precioso dibujo! besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola!
      Muchas gracias por visitar el blog y por tus palabras!

      Un abrazo!

      Delete

Hello,
Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!
Love :)
color land