Sep 16, 2015

I'm back!

Hello!

After more than two years of leaving this space and tried: just a crazy panda and chocofreshmint, I realized that my place in the blogging world is color land.
One of my goals is not to stop doing what I enjoy.
I'm sharing some random pics, hope you like them!

**********************************************************************************************

Hola!

Después de más de 2 años de haber dejado este espacio y haber intentado just a crazy panda y chocofresmint, me di cuenta que mi lugar en el mundo blogger es color land.
Una de mis metas es no dejar de hacer lo que me gusta y disfruto.
Les comparto algunas fotos, espero les gusten!


2 comments:

  1. welcome back, citlalli. i'm sure you made the right decision. if it keeps on lingering, you better dive back in... good luck and see you this weekend, n♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!
Love :)
color land